2004/10/12

Lunch with J. Hu who used to my colleage and than developing her career as a sole agency for Samsung in Taiwan, then move her career to China and acting as a marketing consultant for a SOE ( State Own endeavors ), with an rare seen opportunity, her story been discovered by CCTV, they are planning a 2 years soap drama to be aired, the book about her wrote by her published in Taiwan already, she is now doing promotion in Taiwan.

Lunch is fine, what interested me is her way of generating resources and make it her own, to built a platform of her is a very network intensive job, we found our conversation didn't crossed as I don't exactly know what she want, to leverage my background or my current company to exercise on her coming drama, finding a partner in China or simply a old friend gathering. She looks a little bit nervous, she must be prepared but to nervous to deliver messages in order. I impressed about her endevous in generating and consolidating resources, maybe it's time for me to think what resource on hand and how to synergized them into a force.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home