2004/10/07

Published the second edition of CEO Chat Chinese version this afternoon, after republish the comment setting, now the comment can be posted on the blog, the two way communication platform is now built, I am not sure if our people will come and visit this site often, but to keep it as a routine habit, I want to submit 2 articles per month at least. Maybe to improve the site, learn how to use the tag and other software and application , to make it a fun place to visit.

incentive is another key to bring them here, Commitment is the keep to front door, Sam Walton's 10 rules of building a business said it clear and loud, rule number 1 addressed that you must have passion, no matter the passion comes as a nature character of you or this is a learning curve, you need it to build a business. Hu. Called and surprised me in early afternoon, she was an old college of mine who is very capabible in cross-industry alliance, a synergy builder too, she left due to the problem with her boss, my college, I can't take any stand then but to be silence and see her leave with hate, she told me that CCTV is currently working with her and she is now promotion her book in Taiwan, the book will be transfer to a drama script and to be produced by CCTV, this is another surprise, I never know that she can write or becoming a writer, the scale of surprise went up when she told me the book is a biography of her, talking about how she get to what she is now, I am interesting to know more, we set an appointment on next TU. I would like to open my eyes and listen to her Ventura in China.

I need to be discipline in losing weight, my diet program fails too many times, I must warn myself this is a heath killer, if my heath condition getting worst, it will be a big burden for my wife, I can't be too selfish and let her supper this pain. If I can control, I should do it now.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home