2004/10/06

Clean up all the mail and to do early in the morning before went for the " Gems " project presentaion; Gems -- corp. terms for 「Global Environment Management System」is the society, enviromental , global citizenship building project and to cease the potential compliance from non-profit, non-govermental organizations; this company is good in inventing interesting terms such at " SomeOne Need You " and tons of other business entity, you will be confused , this adminstration in Taiwan have the same problem, such as " abien project ' or " Brighten Taiwan Smile ", I don't know why and don't have a cure who's idea to come up with this thing.

lunch with Y. an old friend and formal music partner, we've been friend for more than 20 years, keep both updated is what I am doing now, from the lunch I found he's new experience in life is gaining some way, acturally, every time we chat, I learned his new experience; today, I heard about the house problem -- neighbor suit him ; his elder son -- on the watch list for public guardian, a teenage juvelline and been caught by arson , and over heard a former parner and classmate encounter with a woodoo retaliation in his re-marriage; his current development is singing, been tranform to a producer's role for 20 years, now he will be the front man and release album , a very challenging career, he have all my wishes.

reading the mail in the restaurant, the quarrel over the mails get me mad, I agreed with COO's view point, employees using mail as the tool to fights, COO told me, why not punching each other in the face -- it's only 5 steps away ?, the flying mails only increase the difficulity in communication and a waste of company resource.

YPO dinner is another harassment, the detail is getting too complicate and I am sick of it; as I wroter in Chinese diary, what to be proved if we organised a very decent dinner or spending lot of money to design it, making others happy, so what ? making us proud, proud of what ? show our respect to seniors ? will they treated it this way ? follow a bad tradition make me feel uncomfortable, the more I think, the more I disagree with the bad tradition; am I realy one of them ? or I must obey it to be one of them ? who should changed who?

Tried to put the guest book function or tag to the blog, not yet finished, I would do it as soon as possible to build the direct communcition with my people.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home