2004/10/01

Tried to post my photo to the profile box in Blog, it take me decent time to figure out how to exercise it from the Window system, I managed to get my animated figure published, but fail to have them posted on every blog I create, when checking the blog site, I learned that the open access may result to a " secret distribution " disaster,so I terminate this idea of riching the multi-media content of me, insteand, to enrich the multi-media content in the context itself may be more beneficial to everyone.

J. called to confirm our courtesy dinner scheuduled twice in YPO, this is a tradition in Taiwan ( I am not sure if every charpter around the world adopt the same practice ) to invite all the YPOer and TPOer to a new members' dinner; we host and we pay; J. is the youngest among all the YPOer, he came back from the F1 ( Don't get me wrong, he is a sponser, not a car racer ) Shanghai course; we confirmed a few house keeping items such as the liquors, suvornier, entertainment etc. I am OK to follow the rule, but I thought this is not a good way to know each other, but anyway, when in Rome, you have to do as the Romes do.

Tomorrow is the SomeOne Need You day, this time, the HQ pick Yuang-An first port as the traget beach to clean up -- clean up the beach is a good thing, doing public service from a private sector is good too, but I heard a few noise from the attendee such as : 20,000 people gathering to clean the beach, such a scale may bringing more garbage than what we clean up, the others mentioned that to take a long trip from Taipei to TaouYang to conduct this activity is kind of wasting energy, this is like a picnic, average traffic hours for this event will be 3 plus hours, and we only stay there for 60 minutes, not to mention the complexicy of government officials, sponsersor, celebrity will take advange of it and deliver the " non welcomed " speech. I have no objection about the public service, but to think it deep and wide may cease the voices from those who voluntee to perform this good deed.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home