2004/10/14

Prparing the question list for the parent's day in the afternoon, I take the half day off and planning to bring my wife out, maybe to check Breeze Mall, Paul Smith return to Taipei, one of my favorite branding cloth, I would like to pay a visit to; since transfer myself from entertainment to telecom, the dressing expense drastically reduced, I seldome buy myself new cloths or designers' goods, maybe I am away from the lust and spot life, they are no longer a mask for me.

after paying visit to A. yesterday, on my way back to office, the radio program is talking about 「7 things man did will try woman crazy」, I didn't finish listening as we arrvied at office, but some of the point are so intereting such as : man is " Tunnel vision ", this is why all the men see buauty, they will automatically turn their head around to follow the beauty, for woman, they don't, so they think man are so horney; capture 3 of the things that drive woman crazy:
1. Didn't open the toilet cap after flushing.
2. Never want to ask the direction even getting lost ( a joke was told in the progarm than this is a genetic problem as millions of spuns swimming to the ovum, only one reach the goal, why? because the rest don't want to asked the direction...... )
3. insturction , they preper the result than the procedure ( man are born to be hunter )

Can't decided where to eat for dinner, want to try an excellent shabu shabu, but take time and money, maybe simply done it at the food court in Breeze.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home