2005/01/28

Check my earlier blog just now, and I am impressed by what I did before; I am not only writing down the diary routines, but to illustrate more inner feeling to the things I encounted with; I even notice the expression / wording I carried before were much sophicicate then what I did now.

when telling journalist what using English to post my blog is too enhance or improve my ability to continue think as an American, but if what I recorded here were simply English, then the purpose may not been served. from now no, instead of put out the detail of what I did, on top of that, I should comment on the thing I did or experienced.

Ai. from Tokyo send a mail to me mentioned to discuss my career on coming Sunday, I knew the reaction was caused by the conversaiton I did with COO 2 days ago, when told him if I didn't receive re-new contract from Head Quarter, there's a chance that they will breach the employment contract with me. the urgent arrangement had me smell the sensibility.

I am not sure what message they will deliver, if this is an extended service, I shall keep it until March then decided how to process it, if this is a China initative, then what I plan to do is to seek Wu-Shung's advise before response to the new venture. as we never reach giant step in United Hotel. the rumous was there, you will only break the deal instead of making deal in this Design Hotel, I decided to invite him to a Russian Restuarnt " Salt and Bread " for breakfast, the trier prove my ambition to complete a certain degree of uncertainty.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home