2003/07/14

According to the central weather bureau, today is the hottest day in this summer, it set the record for electric power consumption in near 60 years. it's so hot, global warming cause the change of earth, home for dinner was not expected, I was treated with light dishes, it's too hot for people to enjoy eating, last night, I went to the Circle -- one of the old down in Taiwan, ate at the night market, those vendors running business like for decade, it's like grandfather taste those wonder street food long before; I love the night market food as well, the inconvenience are : you something sit on the balcony of street, and there's no air conditioning, for weather like these days, you sweat like rain, but, you can't resist from the great street food, so, I ate one flied oyster cake and one bowl of stew pork rice; that made my day.

Wanhu is another night market me and my wife eat often, there's a very old and famous shop selling ice -- this is hard to explain, it's ice shapes to power and put sweet toppings , it cool you down, the shop open for more than 70 years. I love to eat, I love to eat local food, I enjoy local taste.