2003/07/11

Sound -- my son broke his arm 3 weeks ago due to the misconduct of kindergarten, the sport couch wrongly train the boy under 6 to jump over barricade with camouflage, if the kid didn't make proper judgment, they will fall, but how can a 6 year old boy equip such an experience to avoid falling down. Sound was the first kid to call upon this survival training, so, the tragedy happened, he broke his arm. I was so mad about this misconduct, without my wife cool me down, I was planning to press charge for it.

Today, should be the day for Sound to untie the fix-arm treatment, but the doctor said the recovery was not 100% complete and asking Sound to wear the bindery for another 2 weeks, my wife don't feel comfortable about it, so I call for second opinion, register Sound to another hospital and arrange the clinic time next Wednesday.

Tomorrow shall be a big day for Sound, his graduation from Big Apply pre-school, his first graduation ceremony, but the broken arm and bandage will not making him look handsome, but definitely will be the day he can tell a story -- how I broke my arm at the age of 6.