2003/07/04

It's a busy day for me, meeting started from 10 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon, met with different people discussion different topics; Jason and the Energy project is what I concerted the most, as we set our tone before corporation month ago, we deployed decent resources in the new model which both of us would like to take it as an entertainment initiative and helping revamp the recording industry in a healthy way; it seems there lays big rock in achieve the goal, Jason encountered enormous pressure from the distribution company who hardship the corporation we are going to launch together, I still don't know why bad old habit didn't die? as I see now music industry is like endangers species, why they are trying the last strike without thinking of participating on the big trend, not playing defense, but to embrace the bright future.

It's a stressful day, until I went for the “Charles Angel " premium with a few friend, it's really an entertaining movie, fun and exciting, it covered all the elements to make it a box office killer, sex, violence, car racing , gun fighting and CG. I enjoy it very much.