2003/07/13

It's a hot summer day, it burns your body, as the same day, it burns my soul; I woke up and preparing myself to Taipei railway station, a calling from my heart said " to do or not to do, this is the question ", took the bus from home to the Railway Station, this is my first time taking the city bus since I have a car and a driver; I am not familiar of what's the tolls, and didn't aware what I just take will not go to the Station, it's a between block transportation; when get off on middle of my first journey, I end up taking taxi continuing my soul searching.

I was there 40 minutes before the meeting schedule, fooling around and see tons of Pilipino gathering around the Station building, enjoy the free air condition in such a hot weather, and to chat with friend coming from Philippine, Finally, the clock shows 9:30, I called upon her and we meet and take the 9:45 train to Fu-Lung where the Guang-liao Rock Festival took place, on the train, she plays with my PDA , this is how I arrange to avoid any embarrassing, we arrived at 11:15, first time we did is not heading for the beach, but to eat the famous Railroad Lunch Box, and shadowed ourselves in a small Cafe for 2 and half hours before went for the Rock under the Sun; during the 150 minutes, we did exchange a lot, to be honest, we get to know each other better, I understand to enjoy Sun or Rock or Beach wasn't her choice anyway, but as this is the purpose to be there, so I insist to be in the beach and check what's going on before we call it an end.

It's really hot, we saw lots of young muscle man didn't hesitate to show their body to others. dart, good shape and looks healthy, I am too old to play this old tricks, walking on the hot beach is like touching to her, so, I decided to stay there for 40 minutes, then we head it back to the Station and took the 4:30 pm train back to Taipei.

I didn't raised any sensitive question, didn't paraphrasing in further communication, didn't inviting her feeling toward anything may burst out to emotion, I am well controlled; she is a smart girl, but not playing smart, but fully understand that I didn't want to put ourselves in a tie, in a situation that break up what we enjoy and previous about.

In my PDA diary, I call it " The end of the day ", a responsible man response to his duty, I am not quite sure how long the wave will gone, but, I know I am the person who controls, I shall hold on the rope, don't let go the rope of feeling, don't drop the rope and falling into the situation that you could not handle, it burns, not only the body, but the heart. I didn't extended any invitation to the future, some open question can be treated as the “courtesy” , she is smart, smart enough to read my mind. this is feeling in one day, it begin in the morning and end up by the night.

I do hope we sleep well, enjoy what we have and blessing each other, from the heart, not any action.