2003/07/11

" Elite of tomorrow " session take place this afternoon, we -- the elites accept Marc Blanc " Star walker " pen form " Elite of today ", it was an interesting session, the Today elite disagree they are only " Today ", since today means pass but the competition ground lays in front of everyone, it doesn't matter you are an elite of tomorrow or today; the forum chairperson PhD, CJ Lee is still charming over 40, 3 managing editor elaborate how they select and pick the elite of tomorrow and what attribution / success formula they witness in the elite; last session is interesting, Dr. Lee asking editor, elites to feel one most important element thy thought to become an elite ( actually, in Chinese translation, they use " Leader -- elite of the elite " ), Mrs. Sung quoted the JPMorgen's definition for leader,

I am an aged elite based on their quateria, over weight -- yes, doesn't a leader must looks healthy? slim is the term for health, right, then I can be elite of tomorrow, since I have time to get on a diet and becoming the stereotype of future leader,

Very interesting session, well, I granted my gratitude to my wife , we know why.