2003/07/15

Coffee break with managers is what I did to communicate with mangers who are 2 layer from me, I don't want to overrule what COO instructed or assigned job or project, but would like to invite their opinion and listen to their voice; this is what I found workable tactic when communicating with those non-direct report to you people.

Create a session like Coffee break tend to be casual and relax. we can deal serious with business issues or talk about what we enjoy after work, it depend on mood, situaiton and what subject I want to guild, I am a person who love to couch and to solve problem for those who worked with me, Coffee break make the company more heathy, managers knows that we do have a chance to share anything, and I alwayas expect to grant my help and be theri sponsor and supporter.