2003/11/27

Dr. Wei called asked for a personal favor -- secure 4 Golden Horse Film Festival Ceremony tickets for them; I called GIO and obtain it in 5 minutes, this year, the event will be held in Tainai, I am not going and have no interested in the celebrity gathering gala; as I will grand my personal assistance to GIO, this make me access to them easy, hope what they promised over the phone will not change, then the little help I did for Dr. Wek won't fail.

Ping pong at night wasn't as pleased as I expected, since I am a little be frustrated, try to release this unhappy feeling by sweating out, unfortunately, can't concentrate on the field, so, Sam took the crown and I am not in the fighting mood; playing ping pong need to be very focus, if you don't pay decent attention and focus on the " wining " spirit, you will never win the game, the tension in mind and muscle mix to a great game, you think how to serve the ball, think how your counter player will hit back the ball and think how you goanna take action on the next round; it mixed with body, brain and spirit, I am thrilled about the little ball since junior high school, recap this year is the unexpected side-effect during SARS, I can be concentrated, can't focus on the game, so , I lose, lose, Sam notice how to capture my next move, Osking advise him my weakness and tell him how to response to my killer Spam, so, Sam win me in the mind, in the body and in the brain. on the coming Sat, I will come out with new strategy and take back the glory again.

this morning, 2 gentlemen come visit and propose a ' corporation ' concept with us, the strangers' visit was arranged by CTO, who I latter understood in under pressure to make such an arrangement, when dealing with them, I try to figure our the background of these people, I have to admit, it's kind of risky to play with the mind, they try to build the business relationship via a in-direct road; I listen carefully and also response carefully; if we are in a fat industry, then the fly will come flock by flock, Foreign investment can something be an protection umbrella, give me great reason to push to the bossed overseen and delay any firm response to unreasonable negotiation. I aware that CTO could not handle it with care, so, I carefully drive to my conclusion, very move is so dangerous, if telecom / internet is on its heydays. Then I can't image if they don't get the business from us ?

I bring all the meeting delegation for this afternoon to a local Stew Pork rice restaurant , order local foot, sitting on the pedestrian, everyone is so happy,

Wife take a nap after sending kid to school this morning, I remember she went for bad by 7:50 am, when calling her in the afternoon, she said she fall to sleep until 1 pm. this is so amazing, when she told me how she enjoy sleeping in the raining day, I don't know this nap can last for so long. she is a lucky woman, tonight, I shall ask for massage service from her.