2004/02/27

Thanks to the telling the truth philosophy, I spend 3 hours with 2 our of talented managers and sharing something what I think " I must said ", one who I always think a great potential to grow in the company is consider leaving due to varies factor such as ; bottleneck in learning within organization, losing patient in management' dealing with efficiency problem; the other person who had a great mind to be a executive and trying to break the glass ceiling.
what I asked the later is " is it truth that you over-protect your staff cause other dept. feeling unfair ", sharing for more than 30 minutes in this topic, I finally believe she is doing the right thing; I knew the " Bias and prestigious will lead the executive making wrong decision ", so we try so hard to resume the trust, I think we did; as for how to build their career in the company take some steps, the overall organization is moving , we are currently conducting the change management survey and hiring consulting company doing necessary assessment with us, change itself is an enviable rule in every organization, the difficult part is " yes, everyone want to change the world, but no one want to change themselves "

I spend decent thought and time in preparing marketing meeting, this is to regain the confidence of marketing team and to build the intimacy among people in different dept. program design is an interesting subject, how to connect each activity and bringing the result we expect take some efforts.

Sound making trouble in school again, he fight with classmate again, I attended school day on last Sat. and found his behavior is getting worst and warning he over the weekend, but it happen within a week, his mother cried, cried so hard, she don't know how to change or teach Sound, my plan for personally guide him might not be a joke, I will check with his teacher twice a week until he graduate from primary school, if the development of his behavior doesn't change and his emotion control became a big deficit, I shall resign and accompany with him.