2004/06/05

Another early leave on Friday, different from before, before, my wife will pick me up from the office, and we go from there to a dinner or enjoy new showing movies; this Friday, it was the family gathering, we go for a quick dinner -- I bring kids to a local dim sum restaruant and ordered the sticky rice cake; my wife waiting us as the therater where we are going to see the " Harry Porter 3 " -- we pick the Mandarin dubbed film in order for the kids to understand, well, it's a so so film, maybe becaurse of the fashion, you have to be a pilgram. kids were happy, notheing great then go to movies and forget the homework.

Saturday morning, when wife drove me to the sports club, we were talking about the outing in the afternoon, we plan to drive the Lexus to Diaoliu and stay overnight, the following day to visit my father who owns an orchid and live there once in a while, cause I have a pluse to visit the White Horse Temple the other day, we were thinking takeing the opportunity, we may visit it as well; it was a wonderful planning until I finishing playing ping pong, I don't feel like going anymor, the journey is long, and my wife need to drive round trip for more than 7 hours, kids have no place to run..... so I quick the idea of taking this trip.

of course, kids were disappoint, but I didn't change my mind back again, at night, we went out for dinner, I manage to find a famous old Shanghainese restaurant in Shimengting area, it was located in front of Chung Shang Hall and it established for more than 50 years, for consective 2 weeks, we were eating in old reastaurant, I told my wife if we begin to appreciate European movie and enjoy eating in old / legent restauraant, it means we are getting old; the intepretation may be right; we suppose to go to another artistic movie, as the window it too long, we finished our dinner by 7:00 pm and the showing time is 9 pm, we decided to go home and pick one europen moive from my collection. tonight, we began the red wine treatment, we take it as good medicine to the heart, so I bought 24 half-bottle red wine, and I am planning to drink them on weekend with my wife.

I feel very sleepy these days, COO asked me to arrange another follow up meeting with Chiarman of the dominate carrier; his pushing ambition sometime lays a uncomfortable feeling to co-workers, moniter on every detail may bring the results, but to text every one's limit required a smart understanding of human behavior; the oter way around, if we don't have a very demanding COO, we may stuck in current situation and getting no where, this is a text : set a higher stander, you may reach the normal achievement. I don't know and I have no idea what's the limit of the Chairman.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home