2004/06/28

The excitement stay with me for a long while, when relax my body at Regent Hotel Health Club, I didn't falling asleep, this is unusual to me; my brain keep working and reflect to all the details about the thesis writing and the oral test; The big day come and the obscatle overcomed, I feel concrede and solid; amazing moment, feel like eating meat, so, I went to the Chidocha for Curry Pork , I feel tired now, I shall go to bad now.

How many obscale I will create for myself ? or how many milestons I shall lays before the judgement day ? C. is in fond of the Think Tank project, I recommend her to read a few good books , such as : Cycle Life, 60 trend in 60 minutes and Purple Cow, and encourge her to take some Knowledge Management course, it will help her better structure her idea about the initative.

Lawson bought a big cake and wish to celebrate my big day in the office, I thank for his sincerety and I forward my wishes to all the sals theam, I told them, if I can make it, all of you will make it easier than me.

writing about the MBA Degree for too many days, after this, the next goal is the career development in front of me, contact with Lixin and he would like to invite a few key members of the Media Reform Committe to meet with me within this week; my passing the oral exam. inspired him, from the mail he worte to me, he will focus on her thesis this summmer and wake from the never ending nightmare. Do I really impress others ?

AJ send an invitation for the documentation premium, I will attend it, the invitee include HeChen, I am wonding if he will come ? Tom send me 2 tickets for Spiderman 2 and the attached letter move me, he mentioned something about my influenct to him, my wife warning me not to be too emotional, this might be a courtesy letter before his last 2 weeks in the Film company, I don't know, I turst others words and writing all the time, my strength and also the weakness.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home