2004/06/27

My wife can sense my nervous these day, especially today, as tomorrow is the big day for me - oral test for my MBA degree; my heart and mind falling into this environment for the entire week, I did prepare very hard and keep my thesis final version the almost perfect one, the presentation file is a good tool, although it is thinck, totally 93 pages, but it can easiy lead my comment and study to the conclusion I wish to draw.

my wife told me to be stable and act as normal as usual, since tomorrow is the only chance to prove my study is a great achievement, any abnormal behavior will ruin the day and I will need another 6 months of toucher; I don't need it, either do my family and my advisor; when prpare the stationary for tomorrow, me and my wife drove to Kingstone book shop, where we had our late supper, I told her this is a big gate for me for sure, but this defenitely not the sufferist one for anyone, as pursuing academic study is an option for adult , but not every one need to go through it, the fair things and fair gate will be what human have to face -- each one of us, suffering from pain or decease, dying , lost your best friend and family, lots of life gates waiting for us without our consent, the MBA degree is an important mile stone for indiviusal, but an option one; I shall be as normal as possible, to be decent as a student but to be professional as a CEO as well; what the schorlar can challenged is from the text book, not from the battle grould of real world, I have enough experience and credit to overcome these hurdles, don't forget what I did this late afternoon, to rationalize all the Q and A in mind and preparing for the taught question with easy mind.

M. called and wish me lucky, I need some of it, but not all of it, tomorrow is the day to turn me a MBA graduate or under-graduate.

My wife also remind me ( encourge me so to speak ) that my score for entering examination is ranked the 3rd among all the participate, according to a silent person, my oral test gain the highest score, so communication / presentaion / Q and A should not be a problem for me, not to mention all the taugh wars during the budget discussion session for the past years; the oral test will not be as serious as the board meeting or budget review, this is my interpretation, follow the logic and follow my heart, be confident with decent attitude.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home