2004/06/14

The scheduled lunch didn't go as planned, but I do have the Laman in the Laman restaurant and do invited someone there instead; as this is an opportunity to further discuss my morgege balance trun investment fund -- the financial leverage which I might did the first time, the rep. will carefully calculata the amont and shortage before my submit the investment fund.

the stock investment is in a black hole, no one knows when the stock market will return to healthy again, but my seconed tried to buy the security put me in a bad shape, I should not investing by listening to information, I am away from the market and didn't pay attention to the market, as a professional manager, this investment idea is turly a unprofessional move, a good lesson, I can only wait for the recovery. how long ? I don't really know.

Thinking of replace the old PC in my house and move the old set to Fruit, can't decided what to buy, this decision shall be made within today.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home