2004/10/17

Saturday was a normal routine, I take Sid's diet prescription in the morning, this is the first day on the medicine diet program, I am not sure the thirsty and sleepy cause by the pill or simply because I am too tire on the week days.

Friday night, 6 primary school classmate invited our teacher to a dinner together, this is an unofficial second reunion since I initiative it last year, some attendee didn't know that one year pass already, we had it on Sep. 28 last year, Mr. Lin raised his hand last year and volunteer to be the coordinator this year, he didn't keep his promise, I tried contact him but in vain, so, the annual gathering is no longer a plan now; but teacher return to Taipei every year, to inform everyone and to assemble a dinner wasn't a big effort -- thanks for Eu. My assistant, so, I don't mind to take this coordination job for everyone, no one knows how many times we can see each other for the balance of our life, update and sharing is a good viture to perform; on Friday's dinner, a hot topic was the English Teacher Miss Shue, 30 years ago, she was a spicy girl in our school and she really inspire us -- well in different directions, at a boy only class, girl certainly is the most talk about topic, especially we are at the growing up stage , in our javelin; Teacher Tseng advise us that they are contact still and they will see each other on coming Sunday, one classmate in the dinner table can't wait to write a memo to teacher, and inform teacher to be the message deliver his contact to Sheu, I feel stranger, since she is not our class teacher who didn't accompany us for 3 - 6 years, this is a bit of rude; any way, this is my feeling and I didn't throw it out at the dinner.

Sending professor Yeh home ( a classmate as well ) and little Cat ( nickname after his name " Tiger " ), leaving one bottle of red wind to Yeh, we are expecting to see each other more often.

Having Champaign lunch at the Fresh fish with Ping Pong team members, won the Champaign last time and enjoy a free meal, restaurant owner Mr. Peng is as hospitality as before, fish is fresh and the cuisine is delicious, full house on Sat. For lunch wasn't easy, they are making a remarkable business.

Stroll at the Circle night market with wife last night, I wish to identify the sticky rice ball desert shop which teacher Tseng mentioned on Friday night, we are lunch to locate it, although I am full ( while taking the pill, I am not sure is I am full or hungry ), we order the sticky rice ball again, this is so good, we saw 3 generation working on the shop with very pleasing and caring attitude, this is why they built a business last for canter and win a lot of appause since, we enjoy the desert and enjoy the way they treat customers, I think we will end up being loyal customer to them;

the result for eating too much sticky rice is the turbulence of stomach, I woke up at night couple of time, I shall not take the grape fruit juice after the sweet sticky desert.

It's end of Oct. Now and it left me 4 more months to think of my future - career, my contract with the company will be expired by next March, I shall review it with they now, as the HQ wasn't in a good financial situation, I decided not to take an aggresive approach this time, talking with wife last night, if I lost my job, we should use the house morgues to support sounds study at Forest, if the behavior adjustment is a must for him, no matter how difficult our financial is, we should keep him at such an environment, if the behavior and ADHD symptom can't be altered, we may spend more money and effort on handling the consequence; thinking about that, I feel more comfortable.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home