2004/10/20

A very late notice for a dinner last night, it break my plan for watching the " White Tower " with my wife, the invitation sent by AJ, for an unofficial Forum invitation, D. Host the dinner at the Grand Hotel Club, quiet and nice, it suit our age -- between 40-50, as I was planned to be officially invited to the Forum, the rest of forum members tried to release private and personal information during the dinner, the testing water is a sign of itimacy and a message of " one of the kind ", I appreciated the kindness from them and semi-open the Johaly's window to them, I even think of creating an non-existing mister to balance the conversion, man talk in private can't get rid of woman, woman in all kinds of relationship, I am fine with this as long as they feel comfortable about disclosed it; the forum session is a naked meeting - you have to open your heart unless no one will toward you, they had built the trust for more than 2 years, now to accept new members, with no history boundary, it must be hard for them to think about the range of itimacy, this is a precious moment to me, a highly values function in HYPE, the growing group in the Forum; when opinion and idea exchanged, I found all of them have the intellengce in their professional arena, D. Is a very nice person, humble with insight, always reserve margin for everyone to fit in, I feel warm welcome from them, although some of the topic I can't really follow and some of the terms keep me figuring out, but I knew I fit the category and uniqueness they hungry for.

Jean introduce another profile company executive to me and having me examine the businee development of the company, again, I am a free of charge consultant for her, I don't mind doing so , from reviewing different business model and new trend, I learn and think as well, the devotion wasn't cost me a dollar, the time spend can be deem as a cost of learning, the company is doing 3D for mobile phone, by leverage their technology, ARM 7 ( Low end mobile CPU ) mobile phone can enjoy a high performance 3D animation / entertainment / application featured on the mobile phone. I like the content which they modified and fit and thinking of having it work with our service.

Henry is really a thinker, no matter how I disappointed about his hint about my ignores in investing on the start up he is working on -- a Chinese Herbal extracted nato skin care product; his insight and foresight impressed me every time, he don't mind sharing his brilliant idea to me and exchange what he see in the future with me, this time , he told me about the corporation and management philosophy in a Chinese way perspective, I am thrilled about his understanding of the ancient science of Chinese and make it his own; to summarized it :

" Born together, and compete each other " is the platform of corporation, born together is what you came from, it is a liner / time dimension, this is not what you can change, compete each other is dynamic / space concept, you may change / replace partner by changing space. co-op / co-pe is the same with Yin-Yang ( hamoney in the round circle, conflict each other, white dot in Black and black dot in white ), Chinese must be the first to discover blur, the fuzz and the norm of normal distribution, and perfect in handling grey period. Henry developed his definition about effectiveness as well, time divided by the resourece input come to a number of effectiveness, but the " Duration of validation " is another key variable to justify it, this is his view point and very interesting.

Typhoon is heading Okinama, where we schedule to have the company trip tomorrow, I am not sure if I should call it a shot ? Today, we will see how it goes.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home