2003/10/03

My throat developed a little pain , so I went home earlier yesterday, before arriving home, I go to the clinic near by my house, doctor said is this a minor infection, take some medicine shall be find shortly; this bring me 3 more hours at night which I normally lack during the week day; the first job is to help my daughter's school assignment, we finished it be 8 pm, that's 3 and half hour earlier than average, the time save is good for a movie, so , I select one DVD from my collection, this time, we saw " Rabbit-proof fence", a story happen in the 30's at West Australia where the aboriginal and white are separated and for those half-caste ( half-blood ), the government invented an interested method to pure the color -- by assembling all the half-blood kids together and check the skin color, for those qualified ( whiter than average ) , they will re-send and arrange marriage ( I am not quite sure this is legal or illegal ) for the generation next, the skin and then developed lighter, so , this it another way to purify the race or to terminate races, 3 kids run away from the central camp, 2 of them managed to go home 1,500 miles away. then one of their daughter write down the novel, now it's a award winning movie. it's a documentary oriented film, the music part is great, supervised by Peter Gabriel, so, a real world approach.

E, called and ask if Julio vital enough in the market for concert ? I honestly told her Gala maybe an idea, but it there's no margin in between, Gala won't gain her any credit or publicity as a promoter, if there's no other purpose such as building relationship with future sponsor, helping artist earn the money, then, there's no point to follow this.

I prepared a strategic meeting opening document, this time, focus on the service portion and try to make believe " Service " is the future for everyone, on lost slide, I add on some multi-media, hopefully, this works fine during the presentation next Monday; browsing the CHINA DVD forum site and trying to find my collection when taking the trip to Shanghai next week, this is a very informative site, it covered almost all the available DVD in the world , but what I found it very seldom ( none -- to be more specific ) film related to politic available, I am wonder if this is another self-sensor in China, a open society with hidden agenda.

a lot of people -- no matter I know or not, told me they saw the commercial on TV -- the promotion CF I did for Executive Yuang in regard to the " International Business Alliance Forum " one of Taiwan's key event in Oct. my wife said I look great in the film, Mom said so, classmate who is located in Thailand mail me and said his wife saw it on BKK's TV, and I am getting old , Wow, this is the third times I hear that " I am getting old " in one day, I am a little bit shocked, yes, above 40 is the fact, but getting old is simply for the change of shape, this astonishing discovery make me think more ; always young at heart is my believe, how to make my believe a message to myself and convince myself the shape of old or the body is not a big deal, it will come ultimately, take it , don't against it.