2003/10/05

Friday night is another EMBA night, hosting classmate pick up one hot spring restaurant located in Pei-Tu -- the hot spring area near northern Taipei, as usual, gathering create momentum, when seeing each other, food is not the subject, a little wine and chatting all over the place is the main show, we were party until 10 pm. I took the MRT back to Ching May together with 2 other classmates, on the train, I saw a girl watching me and smile to me, I don't remember seeing her before, then I know we do met before, this is a surprise coincidence, I gave her the new business card and keep the discretion of calling me.

Saturday is a busy day, we change our ping pong Saturday routine from afternoon to morning, one reason because of the J-classes is finished, the other reason is we may save more time for our family activity; Sam won the second round Champaign, he owes everyone a " Squid rice noodle feast ", this is the rule, the winner buying the meal for everyone.

I invited A. for lunch after heard that she will return from UK, she resign and pursue academic study abroad 1 year ago, thanks for her facilitation which made me transfer to the telecom / internet industry smoothly, unfortunately, when develop dialogue with her during our Tepenyaki lunch, I am a little disappoint about her change, I found her to rely on others and don't aware of bothering people wasn't a pleasant experience for everyone; this is purely a courtesy to buy her lunch, not to share the same spirit, well, I shall do it at least once.

Met with Yu at Regent Hotel for Sauna, when I knew that he didn't come along for 5 months, I am really surprise, as this is a good way for him to enhance the body circulation and keep him associated with the society; but , with no motivation, he keep himself in a attic in his apartment, doing radio show, gospel song program and reading bible all the time, no TV, no newspaper, no outside contact, for me, this is isolation and wasn’t a good sign for a man of 60, today, he told me that the sun shining on his heart again, I feel happy for him and invited him for th Busna Vista concert on next Tuesday, he accept it, the good thing I did tonight is chat with an old friend, went for an intimacy event and go for sharks fin dinner, on top of that, the Fukennes dialect translation of "Won't give you up " and " won't get rid of you " is totally difference, it's a 180% direction, this is so close, if I don't correct him this time, the hatred may glow and the family will facing enormous risk

Enjoy another DVD at home with wife, this is a German film talking about Love and Murder, the scene design and story / character were great. My wife seems enjoy it a lot.