2003/10/08

On the road again, taking the 7:45 am flight to HK, I have to wake up by 5:20, flight to Shanghai is so inconveniince, if there's a direct flight, then the rout will limit to 2 hours. via HK then, it will take 5 more hours to Shanghai. I met V. Chen at HK airport lounge again, the coincicent happend twice and they all happened at the international airport; on the plane, I read through all the Chinese manazine and collect English magazine as ususal, I rationalize it as the " Business Class fair inclusive ", the the plane landed at Putong airport, 2 old friend pop up in front of me, Michael, a record executive who is now in charge of China for another multi-national record company. and Direct Wang Sheng-Stu who recently produced our TV commerical in Taiwan. chat with Michael and found he is still exciting in the music industry and seems very happy to see me.

Crusing DVD market and collect most of the Europend films. as the Europe film is seldom to see in Taiwan, the less expensive collection rich my film collection and enlarge my imaginaiton about the movie, the habit devleoped , then it's pretty hard to get rid of, collect 50 something DVD, it will accompany me and my wife for a good year.

The Shanghia rib restaurant re-opened at the food street, I remember my last visit is around early Sep. at that time, revonation is under going, if I am right, when I plan to check it out, that's the day the renovation take place, I was so disappointed then, but today, it reopen again, the renovation is speedy enough, as usual, I order the E set menu, a bean curb soup, one noodle, pickled cumcuber and the deep flier rib; the noodls today is too salty, and the rib is too samll, taste remain the same, but the satisfaction didn't reach the same level.